Friday, May 9, 2008

young activist poster zine



Hi all, I stopped in the Obama volunteer center today to sign up (my daughter is giving me two days of canvasing together for mothers day!) I talked to the gal, (I'm embarrassed, I want to call her Jen, but I know that's not her name!) who told us about the three boys who are making the posters, she is going to be canvasing with them this weekend and I asked her to ask them if they would be interested in making a zine of their posters and opinions. She said she thought they would be really into it. Does anyone else want to work on this project with me?

2 comments:

nora said...

Emily and I (nora) wanted to do the documentary on them, so we'd love to make contact through you with this, and maybe work together to create a zine documentary.

sanone trombone said...

Hey Nora,this is great. Turns out her name is Jen. I saw her today, but she was busy, I'll see her again tomorrow and ask her what the boys said!